Field Vision: We want to see vibrant communities of Jesus Followers among the least reached.
Responsible to: Field Leader (and Field Leadership Team)
To lead the Tajikistan field in devotion to God extending leadership through the WACA regional / field and country leaders.
To see the Field Leader successful in providing leadership to OM Tajikistan.
• Continual personal growth and development.
o Have a leadership mentor.
o Participate actively in assigned training.
o Learn the local language of the context in which you live (at least 5 hours / week).
• Exemplary and effective personal ministry – both in a project context (if appropriate) and beyond.
Practical ministry engagement
• Ongoing study of missiological content like: Team life, Missions motivation, Islam, evangelism to Muslims, CP strategies in Muslim contexts, holistic ministry to Muslims etc.
• Share life with three Muslims in an effective discipleship and live-giving way. Spend (at least 10 hours / week with Muslims).
• Produce appropriate material to teach the younger generation what you have learnt. (2 hour / week)
• To support the Field Leader in communication.
o Office communication
o Ensure regular and sensitive communication of field team prayer need to the team.
o Support meeting preparations (agendas, reports) for the Team leaders and field officers with excellence.
• Make Tajikistan guests sense a warm welcome and support.
• Ensure that WACA office logistics are done with joy and completed with excellence and on time.
• To build and maintain a SharePoint archive and field folder system.
• To build and maintain the SharePoint Field calendar and messages (WhatsApp)
• Support the FLT in networking as necessary, mutually agreed and sensitive to capacity.