The 9-months OM Chile Intensive Mission Training (IMT) programme is for people who want to prepare for missions. During the training, the participants will get to know God better and understand themselves more. The programme provides a great balance between classroom teaching and real-world training through practical mission work. The next IMT starts from 1st of February to 1st of November 2020.
We are looking for people who:
- Are between 18 to 34 years old
- Have been a Christian for at least 2 years
- Have a flexible and positive attitude
- Are willing to learn Spanish and adapt to a different culture
- Are willing to invest in new relationships.
Participants will be involved in the ministries of OM Chile and will experience:
- Practical preparation for missions in the future
- Living and working together with young people from different countries
- Serving one another and the people of Chile
- Giving presentations in different churches in Chile
- Interactive classes and Bible studies
- Regular input from a mentor