medical aim, community, vulnerable
Keywords: medical aim, community, vulnerable, OMer
Short Description: 1. Writing newsletter bi-monthly (text and photos mainly, videos occasionally)
2. Drafting official letters for ministry, churches, clinics etc.
3. Clerical work such as making forms and material for ministries
4. Internal and external Communication (email and in-person) among team volunteers, between ministry and OM Zambia offices and externally to other fields and donors
5. Assisting the Ministry Leader in meeting the year-procedures with document such as Key Ministry Plan (KMP), budget, report, Asset, event calendar etc.
6. Co-ordinating and preparation for Ministry regular team meetings, trainings, workshops, presentations, in terms of agenda, transport and refreshment if applicable
Enter a short description of the opportunity. This field is limited to 500 characters.
and Requirements: 1. Ability in internet, computer skills, usage of MS software such as Word, PowerPoint, video-editing skills
2. Good communication skills
3. Exposure in first-world settings/ system
Enter more details about position and requirements to fill that position here