As a team leader, you will be responsible for overseeing and caring for a team of individuals who serve in Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan. The team is bilingual, and you will be required to speak Turkish and/or English. Your main focus will be on prayer walking, gospel outreach, and member care in the border region around Batumi.
Key Responsibilities include:
● Leading and caring for the team members
● Overseeing the prayer walking, gospel outreach, and member care efforts in the area around North-Eastern Turkey/Batumi.
● Coordinating and communicating with local partners and churches
● Handling administrative tasks and ensuring the smooth operation of the team
● Providing spiritual and emotional support to team members
● The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading teams, a heart for prayer and evangelism, and a strong ability to connect with people from diverse backgrounds. They should also be comfortable working in a bilingual environment and be excited about the opportunity to serve in the border region around Batumi.
If you are excited about the prospect of leading a team in advancing the gospel in Turkey, Georgia, and Azerbaijan, we would love to hear from you! Apply today to join our team and be a part of seeing God's kingdom grow in the border region around Batumi.