Many women in Albania are living without hope. They work very hard both in and out of the home and are often limited by their husbands or fathers about where they can go and what they can do.
OM Albania seeks to give these women the hope found in Jesus, so that they can find out about God's love despite their difficult circumstances. If this is something that you have a heart for, join us!
Opportunities exist to teach and train Albanian women in a practical skill like sewing or baking and at the same time doing a Bible study with them.
In the villages around and in Lushnje, OM has been working for a long time with women, however the worker in the field is in need of someone who can work along side her.
You will need:
- Practical skills that you can teach the ladies
- Willingness to learn Albanian
- A love for people and sharing the Gospel with them
- Knowledge of leading a Bible study
- An outgoing personality and find joy in making new relationships