Across OM, we have a strong need for individuals gifted in administration to aid ministry taking place on the mission field. Those with administrative skills are needed in almost every facet of ministry to ensure that outreaches, meetings and programmes operate with efficiency, and that tasks, paperwork and coordination involved in organising people and events is accomplished with completeness and attention to detail. If this describes how God has wired you, consider here how you can use your administrative gifts to see more vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached.
A job for someone who likes to work with people and encourage them to be courageous and serve the Lord!
We need an enthusiastic and organised person to oversee the recruitment, placement and orientation of short-termers on the field in Greece.
More Information & Requirements:
You will need:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good spoken and written English
• Ability to communicate well in writing and in person
• Basic IT skills (including use of Microsoft office)
• To be able to have overview of the cultural situation in Greece as well as of the current events in the various ministries OM Greece is a part of.
OM Greece asks all of its members to commit to learning Greek, and the initial months of every OMer’s time in Greece is used for cultural adaptation and language training. The role of short-term coordinator will not necessarily be full time office work, and any available working hours should be spent doing some other form of ministry.