Do you have a knowledge about computers, software and technical equipment? Are you passionate about using your IT skills to serve God in a foreign land? As our IT Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to use your talents to oversee and maintain technical equipment to keep it running smoothly and functioning properly.
As our IT Coordinator, your job will be:
Overseeing maintenance of all IT hardware infrastructures at the OM base and other offices by making sure that:
1. All computers, projectors and printers are functioning as they should.
2. Any technical problems are dealt with within 24 hours, if possible.
Overseeing all field software needs by ensuring that:
1. Licenses are kept up to date.
2. A license register is kept up to date, listing each computer and the OS and other programs.
3. Each person had the right software for the job, and software is sourced for specific tasks.
4. All software on each computer is updated each quarter.
5. A list is kept of all field computers, as well as personal computers with OM Software – the list is to include the OM software, as well as the password for the computer. An up-to-date copy of this list will be kept at the OM Base, in the Support Services office.
Maintaining team member email addresses, distribution lists and access to Sharepoint, as well as ensuring proper internet access and security security.