We are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and hardworking individual who is very comfortable in writing in English or Portuguese (if both, awesome!).
As a journalist, you will write stories about our missionaries, work, and events. The goal is to inform and inspire our brothers, as well as mobilize the Brazilian Church to engage with missions.
• Good written English or Portuguese (or both) and proven skills in communications;
• Ability to stay organized, be flexible, and try new ideas;
• A willingness to learn and serve on a multi-cultural team;
• Able to write stories from multiple angles and for multiple audiences/media;
• Able to conduct interviews, gather facts and communicate creatively;