Do you have a passion for and have had experience in the world of photography?
Join the Logos Hope communications team and help capture our message through using your creative, photographic skills. You will have the opportunity to be involved in many events, both on board and on shore, taking photos of what God is doing so that the message can be shared effectively through a wide range of media.
What will be your tasks and responsibilities in this role?
• Capture all aspects of Logos Hope community and ministry via photography.
• Work with the journalist to provide relevant photos to illustrate stories for website use and other publications.
• Provide images commissioned for any additional projects, e.g. abstract images for backgrounds, crew pictures for feature articles, etc. as approved by Communications Manager.
• Gather and record information about images as they are taken to facilitate the writing of captions and image descriptions.
• Participate with the Communications team in developing new communication concepts.
What are the requirements (skills/competences) for this role?
• You have studied and/or have experience in photography.
• You are able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• You have the ability to take initiative and drive projects forward.
• You must be available and ready to help with other department needs as approved by the Communications Manager.
• You must be very flexible with time and ready to get photos of any event pertaining to the ship, whether it be early in the morning, late at night or during a meal time.
• You have great people. You would meet people of all level of life, e.g. presidents