OM Greece supports various ministries to survivors of human trafficking and prostitution, as well as to refugees, some of whom have experienced deeply traumatic and distressing situations on their journey to Europe. We are looking for qualified trauma counsellors and psychologists willing to come and serve on the mission field, offering their skills to help these people deal with the effects of what they have faced, in one to one sessions and group settings.
More Information & Requirements:
You will need:
• A masters in the field of mental health
• Minimum of 5 years practical experience
• Ability to work cases largely unsupported
• Willingness to ‘float’ between ministries as the needs arise
• Fluent English or Greek, and willingness to study the other language, as well as to work through translation if necessary.
This is primarily a role for women.