Would you like to be involved in reaching out and serving the least reached people/children in the Philippines using your skills in administration? Why not consider serving as a Personal Assistant for the National Director of OM Philippines. There will also be opportunities for involvement in the different local ministries.
We are looking for someone who
- is passionate to serve the Lord
- will be be based in Cebu but is willing to travel
- is personable able to speak to people from all walks of life.
- has very good level of spoken and written English.
- is computer literate and is familiar with social media.
- will be able to run the office efficiently.
- can handle communications promptly and efficiently.
- is able to take initiative and has good organizing skills.
- be able to schedule the National Director's meetings and have them documented and organized.
You will be helping the National director with her administrative work and this involves replying to emails, help document meetings, contacting people and confirming meetings with relevant people, and help with travel scheduling and booking.
From: As soon as possible to End Commitment (Full Time)