Use your special ability to inform and inspire through storytelling with the written word and be a part of the OM Ships team sharing knowledge, help and hope.
Working with the Marketing and Communications team on board and on shore, you will be responsible for:
- Researching, interviewing and writing finished stories and text materials for web and print use.
- Writing, editing and proof reading text for other projects.
- Archiving written materials.
- A creative team player with ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Relevant qualification and/or a proven track record in journalism or similar.
- Ability to work to regular deadlines.
- Excellent English ability, both in spoken and written form. (Spanish fluency would be an added benefit.)
- A team of supporters who will ensure your financial sponsorship while with the Ship Ministry.