Would you like to invest in children on the field by spending time with them and helping them to learn English? Are you interested in exploring what it would be like to serve longer term among the least reached? Come and check out life on the field while you invest in the next generation!
- Fluent in English
- Positive reference from home church
- The position would involve two hours on weekdays of playing with the children and helping them improve their English.
- There will be plenty of time for the applicant to take Turkish language lessons, explore the city, and also to join a local fellowship on Sundays.
- The families are willing to pay for the work (price to be negotiated). However, other living expenses, etc. will need to be raised by the applicant.
- Accommodation will be in a shared flat with other single workers in the city.