As an accountant on the mission field with OM, you will use your financial management skills toward the purpose of seeing vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached. This important role is vital to ministry on the field. As an accountant in OM, you would provide accountability for the cash transactions conducted on the field and perform duties to assist with accounting functions pertaining to bank accounts, budgets, journal entries, financial reporting and administrative changes, guided by precedent and guidelines of established polices. Participation in local ministry and team life may also be aspects of your role.
You will need:
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn the OM finance system
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets
- Organisational skills
- Be able to work well in a team
- A respect for and willingness to learn about other countries cultures
- Willingness to learn Greek